Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
All materials, including illustrations, themes, photographs, products, images, artwork, designs, texts, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software (collectively “Content”) appearing on this Website are owned or controlled by Tommy Hilfiger or its service providers and are protected by worldwide trademark and copyright laws. The Content of the Website, and the Website as a whole, are intended solely for your personal, noncommercial use of the Website. You may not download Content from this Website, or otherwise modify, obscure or delete any copyright or other property notices on the Website. No right, title or interest in any materials and software, if applicable, on this Website is transferred to you from the use of this computer. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Content, this Website, or any software related thereto.
OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All trademarks, service marks and trade names on this Website are proprietary to Tommy Hilfiger or its service providers. No use of any of the Content may be made without the prior written authorization of Tommy Hilfiger. The logos, designs, advertisements and images described and/or displayed on this Website may be the subject of other intellectual propriety rights owned by Tommy Hilfiger or its service providers or other third parties. No license is granted with respect to these intellectual property rights. This Website and all of its Content and the selection and arrangement thereof, is protected as a compilation under the applicable copyright laws.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
The information on this Website has been compiled by Tommy Hilfiger from internal and external sources. No representation or warranty is given as to the completeness or accuracy of such information. Any reliance on the material on this Website is at your own risk. This Website may contain typographical errors, incomplete or out of date information, Tommy Hilfiger reserves the right to make changes to the information in this Website, or to services described therein, or update such information at any time without notice, but Tommy Hilfiger makes no commitment to correct or update this information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Tommy Hilfiger makes no representation whatsoever regarding the content of any other websites which you may access from this Website. When you access any other website than this Website, please understand that it is independent from Tommy Hilfiger and that Tommy Hilfiger has no control over the content on that website. A link to any other website does not mean that Tommy Hilfiger endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such website.
You agree to indemnify and hold Tommy Hilfiger and its service providers harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, arising from or related to the use of this Website, or from reliance upon any information contained in this Website.
All comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Tommy Hilfiger on or by this Website or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Website (collectively “Comments”) shall be and remain Tommy Hilfiger’s property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Tommy Hilfiger of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and all other intellectual properties in the Comments. Tommy Hilfiger will own exclusively all such right, title and interest and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Tommy Hilfiger is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay you any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any of your Comments. Please also read the privacy notice and cookie notice. You agree that no Comments submitted by you to Tommy Hilfiger will violate any right of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Website will contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, racist or obscene material. You are and shall be solely responsible for the Comments you make.
If there is a dispute about Tommy Hilfiger’s policies and procedures or your use of the Website, the laws of the Netherlands shall apply, and any dispute shall be resolved exclusively by the competent court in Amsterdam.
This information, services, products and materials contained in this Website, including without limitation, text, graphics, video, audio and hyperlinks, are provided “As Is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Tommy Hilfiger and its service providers disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information services, products and materials, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, freedom from computer virus, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. You acknowledge, by your use of this Website, that your use of this Website is at your risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with any necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of this Website, and in no event shall Tommy Hilfiger or its service providers be liable for any direct or indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, even if it has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products and materials available from this Website.
THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES
CONDITION OF SALE
ELIGIBILITY AND ORDERING
You can order as a registered user or as a guest. You need an email address to place an order and you may need to set your browser to accept both cookies and pop-ups in order to use all of the website's functionality, including adding products to your shopping cart and placing an order.
To place an order you must be at least 16 years old, or older if required by applicable law to enter into a contract with Tommy Hilfiger, and you must be a consumer - not a reseller.
The products offered on the Website represent an offer to purchase products from Hilfiger Stores BV (“Tommy Hilfiger”) based on the information provided on the Website.
All prices quoted are amounts in EUR and include value added tax. Orders and deliveries are only possible within the Netherlands. If Tommy Hilfiger cannot fulfill an order, Tommy Hilfiger will inform you as soon as possible. Orders are only accepted in quantities customary for households. For more information about ordering, consult the Order information.
When you place an order, we will email you confirmation of receipt of your order (“Order Confirmation”). This does not mean that we have accepted your order. Our order acceptance occurs when the products are shipped to you - we will send you an email confirming that the products have been shipped (“Shipment Confirmation”).
At this point, a contract with these Terms and Conditions is formed and is binding on you and us (the “Contract”).
Products on the Website are generally in stock and ready to be shipped. We may have stock issues if customers order products at the same time. When we are unable to ship an ordered product, we may cancel or refuse that part of your order and you will be refunded. We work hard to keep our stocks as accurate as possible. Sometimes errors can occur. Our online collection is regularly updated, so it is worth checking our stocks regularly.
If you have placed an order by mistake or wish to cancel an order before it has been delivered, please get in touch with us via e-mail at email@example.com. Tommy Hilfiger will do its best to provide you with the best possible service. Since Tommy Hilfiger always strives for fast deliveries, this means there is not much time to cancel your order.
Please note that we cannot make or accept changes to your order (address, size, color) once your order has been placed.
Fulfillment of all orders on the Website is subject to availability. We expressly reserve the right to cancel your order for any legitimate reason, including but not limited to the following situations:
- The product is not available
- Your billing information is incorrect or not verifiable
- Your order has been flagged by our security system as an unusual or a potentially fraudulent order
- You are under the age of 16 or otherwise not of the age permitted by applicable law to enter into a contract with Tommy Hilfiger
- You are a reseller
- We cannot deliver to the address provided by you
- Due to circumstances or events that are beyond our control.
PAYMENT AND OFFERS
You can pay for the products by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express), PayPal and iDeal.
During the payment process, Tommy Hilfiger may conduct credit checks. Based on the outcome of these checks, Tommy Hilfiger can change, modify or refuse an order and / or the selected payment method. In most cases Tommy Hilfiger will offer you the option to choose a different payment method.
Your total price
The total price as stated on the last checkout screen includes tax and shipping. This amount is also stated in the order confirmation. If you pay with a credit card, the total amount for your entire order will be shown on your bank statement.
The prices of the products are as shown on the Website. Prices may change from time to time, but changes will not affect orders we have confirmed in the Order Confirmation.
DELIVERY AND RETENTION OF TITLE
Usually the order is delivered within 2 to 5 working days after shipment. In our delivery information you will find more details, such as about possible shipping costs.
Retention of ownership
The products remain the property of Tommy Hilfiger until full payment has been made.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS OF ORDERS
Your right of withdrawal
You can return your online order to us within 30 days of receipt. No reason is required and you do not need to inform us about your return.
If you cancel your order, we will refund any payments we have received from you, including the cost of standard delivery and handling charges (if applicable), without undue delay and in any case no later than 30 days from the day we cancel have been notified of your decision to return the products. However, we may refuse a refund until we have received the products back or until you provide proof that you have returned the products, whichever comes first. The following products cannot be returned: underwear, swimwear, gift cards, perfumes and make-up (unless in the original, sealed packaging).
How to return
To return a product, please visit our Return center at https://tommyforlife.returnbird.com.
Returned products must be returned in the condition in which you received them: the returned products must be complete, unworn and unwashed by you, and all product labels and, if applicable, tags must be intact and must not be used in any way other than reasonably necessary to decide if you want to keep the product (s). If you fail to comply with the foregoing and the value of the product diminishes as a result, we may hold you liable for such diminished value.
To ensure you receive your refund as soon as possible, make sure you don't have multiple order returns in one package.
Returning defective items
You can return items received by you if they are defective, incorrectly described or otherwise not in accordance with your order. You can do this within 6 months after you notice the defect. If your reason for return is valid, the purchase price and shipping costs (if applicable) will be refunded.
See our return policy for practicalities information about returns.
Tommy Hilfiger does not have an exchange service. You can return any product that you are not completely satisfied with and receive a refund as set forth above. If you want a different product, color or size, please place a new order.
Once your returned items have been checked and inspected, you will receive a refund confirmation by email.
Refunds usually take 8-10 business days to appear on your statement. The length of time depends only on the policy of your card company. You can always check your refund status on your online account or by contacting your card issuer.
To get a full refund, it is important that we receive the returned products in the condition you received them: the returned products must be complete, unworn, unwashed by you and all product labels and, if applicable, tags must be intact and must not be used on other than is reasonably necessary to decide whether to keep the product(s).
TRADE-IN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General terms and conditions:
- To participate in trade-in, you need to be of age 18 and older.
- All items must be lawfully owned by the person participating in trade-in.
- All items must be genuine Tommy Hilfiger, no counterfeit or items made by any brand other than Tommy Hilfiger.
- We only accept and offer a discount voucher for Tommy Hilfiger as per our list of accepted items for trade-in.
- The value of a discount voucher is based on the number and type of items traded in. The trade-in value offered per item type is fixed, regardless of the condition of the item.
Tommy Hilfiger reserves the right at its sole discretion to refuse items for compensation with a discount voucher. For example, compensation with a discount voucher can be refused in the following situations:
- When items are traded-in that are not part of the list of accepted items for trade-in.
- When items are traded-in are suspected counterfeit or fraud.
- When items are traded-in are made by any brand other than Tommy Hilfiger.
- When trading in items via direct mail, items traded in will not be returned under any circumstance. Products sent other than those listed, that are counterfeit, suspected fraud or that are made by any other brand than Tommy Hilfiger will not count towards any voucher value, and won’t be returned to you.
- When trading in items via direct mail and items are accidently wrongly categorized with regard to item type, the discount voucher value will be adjusted based on the actual item type received by us.
- The maximum possible value of the discount voucher is 50 EUR.
- Discount vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
- Only one discount voucher is redeemable per order or purchase.
- When trading-in items via direct mail you will receive a discount voucher via e-mail. When trading-in items in one of our retail stores you will receive a discount voucher in store. Discount vouchers received via mail can only be redeemed at our online retail platform: com, single use only. Discount vouchers received in one of our retail stores can only be redeemed in one of our participating full price retail stores, single use only. Discount vouchers cannot be redeemed in one of our Outlet stores.
- The total order or purchase amount at minimum must exceed the value of the discount voucher. For example, if you have a voucher of 50 EUR, the total order or purchase amount must exceed 50 EUR.
- The discount voucher value will be split proportionally across the items ordered or purchased. For example, you redeem a 50 EUR discount voucher on a T-shirt of 35 EUR and a pair of jeans of 95 EUR. You will receive a discount of 13.50 EUR on the T-shirt and a discount of 36.50 EUR on the pair of jeans.
- Discount vouchers are non-refundable nor replaceable in case of (full or partial) returns of a purchase or order. In case of returns, the discount voucher value will be proportionally split across the ordered or purchased items and you will receive the value of the returned item minus the deducted discount received. For example, you redeemed your 50 EUR discount voucher on a T-shirt of 35 EUR and a pair of jeans of 95 EUR, so your total purchase value was 130 EUR for which your received a 50 EUR discount, which was split proportionally across the two items. You received a discount of 13.50 EUR on the T-shirt and a discount of 36.50 EUR on the pair of jeans. If you decide to return the pair of jeans, you will receive 58.50 EUR in return.